Promoting Visual Clarity and Personal Safety
Aviation & Aerospace
Anti-fog film and weatherable coating systems are available to accelerate the durability of aircraft parts and equipment such as windows, cockpit instrument panels, canopies, to helmet visors. SDC Technologies Customer Success Story for Aviation.
- Glass, Polycarbonate, Acrylic and Certain Other Clear Plastics
- Aviation: Windows, windshields, canopies, lighting, cockpit instrument clusters, panel displays and gauges
- Electronics: Head-Up Displays (HUD), GPS navigation devices and systems, LED lighting
- Eyewear Protection: Goggles, face shields, visors, and space helmets
- Exceptional optical clarity.
- Premium weatherability and outdoor durability, will not discolor with exposure to sunlight.
- Excellent resistance to fog, abrasion, chemical, impact and UV radiation.
- Tintable and printable surface.
- Compatible with adhesives and anti-reflective coatings.
- Compliance with many environmental standards.
Benefits, Anti-Fog Film Value Proposition
- Climate control, eliminating steam on windows during hot and humid, frost and fog temperatures and environments to enhance visibility.
- Safety impact, reducing the occurrence of shattering glass. The PET film acts like a net to trap and contain shattered glass fragments.
- Tintable, easy to install and maintain, may be cleaned with common household ammonia-free glass cleaner.
- Optical clear, enabling safer driving and navigation.
- Printability, protective film surface can be digitally printed upon for decoration and advertising.
- Highly durable, resistant to scratches, mars and chemicals.
- Warranted for five (5) years, permanent anti-fog performance will not wear off, even after repeated cleaning.