Promoting Visual Clarity and Personal Safety
Aviation & Aerospace
- Glass, Polycarbonate, Acrylic and Certain Other Clear Plastics
- Aviation: Windows, windshields, canopies, lighting, cockpit instrument clusters, panel displays and gauges
- Electronics: Head-Up Displays (HUD), GPS navigation devices and systems, LED lighting
- Eyewear Protection: Goggles, face shields, visors, and space helmets
- Exceptional optical clarity.
- Premium weatherability and outdoor durability, will not discolor with exposure to sunlight.
- Excellent resistance to fog, abrasion, chemical, impact and UV radiation.
- Tintable and printable surface.
- Compatible with adhesives and anti-reflective coatings.
- Compliance with many environmental standards.
Benefits, Anti-Fog Film Value Proposition
- Climate control, eliminating steam on windows during hot and humid, frost and fog temperatures and environments to enhance visibility.
- Safety impact, reducing the occurrence of shattering glass. The PET film acts like a net to trap and contain shattered glass fragments.
- Tintable, easy to install and maintain, may be cleaned with common household ammonia-free glass cleaner.
- Optical clear, enabling safer driving and navigation.
- Printability, protective film surface can be digitally printed upon for decoration and advertising.
- Highly durable, resistant to scratches, mars and chemicals.
- Warranted for five (5) years, permanent anti-fog performance will not wear off, even after repeated cleaning.