Medical & Safety
Optimizing Visual Clarity and Personal Protection
Medical & Safety
- Glass: laminated, safety, security, tempered bullet proof and tinted
- Plastics: polycarbonate and acrylic substrates
- Automotive and transit, armored and security vehicle windshields, windows, and doors.
- Medical electronic display panels and devices, surgical camera equipment, cardiovascular stints and vascular implant devices.
- Protective safety eyewear devices such as eye glasses, face shields, masks, goggles, and visors.
- Exceptional optical clarity.
- Hydrophilic and hydrophobic, maximizing visual clarity.
- Highly durable, abrasion, scratch, chemical, impact, and UV resistance.
Benefits, Anti-Fog Value Proposition
Environment and Safety Compliance
- EN 166:2001-N Mark-Resistance to fogging.
- EN 166:2001-K Mark-Resistance to surface damage by fine particles.
- EN 166:2001 Clause: 126.96.36.199. Resistance to Ultraviolet radiation.
- REACH compliant coating.
Anti-Fog Improves Visual Clarity and Physical Impact
Additional Anti-Fog Benefits include:
- Climate control, eliminating steam in hot and humid conditions, and frost and fog in cold temperatures to enhance visibility.
- Enhanced safety, reducing the occurrence of shattering glass, the film renders the surface shatterproof containing shattered glass fragments upon impact.
- Optically clear, will not fog under extreme conditions to maximize visual safety while driving and performing occupational activities where stem, and frost are present.
- Tintable and mirror and anti-reflective coating compatible.
- Warranted for five (5) years, permanent anti-fog performance will not wear off, even after repeated cleaning.